We provide up to date and comprehensive industrial relations support to our principal members, valued at $628, through our industry partner, Employer Services. This includes:
- telephone and email advice on IR and HR issues in your centre
- live chat for quick responses
- unlimited access to a wide range of customisable templates including warning letters, redundancy letters, employment contracts, and policies
- access to Modern Awards in a user-friendly format complete with wage and allowance summaries
- unlimited access to a wide range of fact sheets and best practice guides
- 10% discount on a comprehensive suite of consultancy services should you need them (such as unfair dismissal representation)
ACA Qld members can also access a 'Members Only' section on this website, which features updates about the latest changes to industrial relations as well as useful factsheets and other information.
About Employer Services
Employer Services have been assisting Australian employers since 1987. They are proud of the collection of expertise they have assembled to assist clients to address their particular issues. The combined experience of the Employer Services team is based on over 130 years of involvement in industrial relations and human resources practice serving businesses large and small.