- Published: Monday, 26 February 2018 12:31
Are you ready for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games 2018?
- Download the City Guide, which incorporates all precinct area maps and changes to the road network now including changes to parking. Please share this with all staff and families and consider printing copies for staff rooms and reception.
- Download the Business Guide - this guide will help you with every step of your Games time planning
- Travel Action Plan - Completing a Travel Action Plan will help you identify and manage potential impacts on your business and is a great place to start with your Commonwealth Games travel planning.
Get Set for the Games Workshops
The Get Set for the Games team is offering free workshops for businesses wanting to understand how they can plan ahead for the Games. The workshops are tailored to your local area and offer practical advice and support to keep your business moving. The workshops will be held for businesses located in Burleigh and West Burleigh, Currumbin and Coolangatta, Coomera and Oxenford, Broadbeach, Nerang, Robina, Labrador and Southport, and Surfers Paradise.
Register for a workshop here.
The Get Set for the Games website launched an interactive map with expected hot spots (per hour, per day) during the GC2018 period. Click here to view the map.
- Pick your date
- Add your address
- Scan through the hours to see changes to the road network and expected hot spots
Light rail will run nonstop during GC2018
The Gold Coast’s light rail network will operate 24 hours a day, every day during the GC2018, to ensure demand for services is met during the event.
Currently, 14 trams are being used for standard peak periods and this will increase to up to 17 trams during the GC2018.
Everything you need to know about GC2018 can be found on the official Get Set for the Games website.