Just a friendly reminder that we would greatly appreciate your contribution to an annual national study that will examine Australia's Early Childhood Education and Care (ECEC) sector.
You can start the survey here.
The study is being implemented by the Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) in collaboration with Bankwest Business and Rose Partners Accountants & Advisors, with a view to release the findings in a 'National Childcare Barometer' report.
In particular the study will explore trends in occupancy levels, staffing, financial viability and overall sentiment for the coming 12 months. These insights will provide valuable benchmarks for our sector, enabling better quality lobbying on the viability of services.
At the service level, the insights will allow ECEC operators to benchmark individual performance against state and national averages.
ABOUT THE SURVEY
- The survey is for ECEC service provider owners only
- It should take approximately 10 minutes to complete
- It will ask you to provide high level operational numbers and FY16 accountant financial data - it would be useful to have this information ready before starting the survey
- All answers are kept anonymous and will only be presented in aggregated form
- Data will be securely stored using SurveyMonkey, an organisation that uses some of the most advanced technology for internet security that is commercially available
- By providing your email address (optional) you will be provided with a complimentary report to compare your centre/s performance against sector averages
- You will also be in the running to win gold class cinema tickets
- The key findings will be launched as a report in early July
If you have any queries about the survey, please don't hesitate to contact Celia Falkland on 03 9532 2017 or by email here.
ACA thanks you in advance for your participation.