FREE ABLA Webinars
Through our relationship with the Australian Business Lawyers & Advisors (ABLA), ACA members can participate in a series of specialised webinars free of charge.
Login details for each of these webinars are provided to members via our Early Edition newsletter at least one week before the event.
- Performance Management
- Bullying & Discrimination Update
- Dispute Management
- Termination of Employment
- Doing Business with/in the Cloud
- Investigations in the Workplace
|Tuesday 11 April 2017||Why Have Enterprise Agreements?||Workplae||Luis Izzo and Nigel Ward|
|Tuesday 9 May 2017||Bullying and Sexual Harassment||Workplace||Alana Paterson and Michal Roucek|
|Tuesday 13 June 2017||Social media and smartphones at work - protecting your IP||Workplace||Kyle Scott and Kate Thomson|
|Tuesday 11 July 2017||Are you paying your employees correcty - FWO||Workplace||Emily Slaytor and Luis Izzo|
|Tuesday 8 August 2017||Workplace Investigations||Workplace||Luis Izzo and Julian Arndt|
|Tuesday 12 September||Managing ill and injured workers||Workplace||Joe Murphy and Louise Hogg|
|Tuesday 10 October||The silly season at work - Risks and responsibilities||Workplace||Luis Izzo and Nigel Ward|
|Tuesday 14 November||Drugs and alcohol in the workplace||Workplace||Jeremy Kennedy and Joe Murphy|
|Tuesday 5 December||Director Liability - WH&S||Workplace||Jeremy Kennedy and Kyle Scott|
KidsMatter Early Childhood Webinars
KidsMatter Early Childhood aims to help improve the mental health and wellbeing of children from birth to school-age; reduce mental health problems in children; and achieve greater support for children with mental health problems and their families has a range of webinars on supporting children's mental health in early childhood education and care services.
Visit their website for more information.
ACA Qld members can view on-demand recordings of the following webinars here:
- Digging deeper into play: Taking inviting play spaces one step further
- Transition to school: What does it really mean?
- The importance of developing social/emotional resilience
in children (3-5 yrs)
- Loose parts play
- Hands on creative play to enhance literacy and numeracy learning in kindergarten
- Inviting play spaces
- Maintaining play-based learning in kindergarten
- The Documentation Dilemma: Too little, too much
- Strategies for managing daily routines in kindergarten: Tips on how to tackle the Top 4 most challenging routines
- Make Learning Visible: Communicate the value of kindergarten
- Creating order from the chaos in a play-based environment
- Taking a holistic approach to programming, documentation and kindergarten