The April/May 2017 members' meetings provided the latest information in early education and care including:
- the recently passed Jobs for Families childcare package and what it means for you and your service
- Industrial Relations (IR) – 4 Year modern award review and ERO case
- Inclusion support – AusKey
- National Childcare Barometer
- Changes to the National Quality Framework (NQF)
- LDCPDP ending 30 June, how are you budgeting?
- Transition statements
- QKFS Guidelines v Requirements and more!
ACA Qld members' meetings are a great platform to network, share ideas, receive information and raise your concerns.
Click here to view the presentation slides from the meeting.
If you have any questions, please call us on 07 3808 2366 or send an email to email@example.com.
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST: ACA Qld Members' Meeting in Mackay
Attending an ACA Qld members' meeting is a chance for you to network, share ideas, receive information and raise your concerns.
When: Tuesday, 16 May 2017
Presenter: Majella Fitzsimmons, ACA Qld President
If you are interested in attending our members' meeting in Mackay, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that minimum numbers are required to hold this meeting.