Members' Meeting Brisbane
Attending an ACA Qld members' meeting is a great opportunity for you to meet other early years professionals, share ideas, and receive the latest information in the early childhood education and care sector. Key topics being covered include:
- Child Care Subsidy (CCS) update and implementation
- Industrial Relations (IR) update including Equal Remuneration Order (ERO) & 4-yearly Modern Award Review
- Queensland Kindergarten Funding Scheme (QKFS) and 3-year old children
- FindChildcareNow advertising campaign
- Policies & Procedures templates
- ACA submissions including pre-budget and future directions for ECEC
- Membership renewal
- and more
Light refreshments will be provided.
If you are not a member of ACA Qld and would like to know how you can attend, please call us on 07 3808 2366 or 1300 365 325 (outside Brisbane).
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations and changes to registrations need to be made in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations received seven (7) working days before the event will be accepted, and registration fees refunded less a 20% administration fee. Registrations cancelled less than seven (7) working days prior to the event incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total paid fee. Substitutions may be made at any time without penalty. No-shows are charged in full.
|Start Date||19-03-2018 6:00 pm|
|End Date||19-03-2018 8:00 pm|