AGM 2017 / Members' Meeting Brisbane
Annual General Meeting 6.15pm - 6.45pm
The Annual General Meeting will include:
- Management Committee reports for 2016-17
- Auditor's Report for the 2016-17 year
- Election of members to the Management Committee of Australian Childcare Alliance Queensland Inc. (President, Secretary and general Committee Members)
For further information, please contact our office on (07) 3808 2366 or email@example.com.
If you wish to nominate for an available position, click document here (742 KB) for the nomination form. Note that only Approved Providers or their Nominated Representative are entitled to vote.
If you are unable to attend the AGM, please click pdf here (158 KB) to download a proxy form. A member who is entitled to vote at the meeting and cannot attend is entitled to a proxy vote via this form.
Members' Meeting 6.45pm - 8.00pm
- Jobs for Families / Child Care Subsidy update
- Industrial Relations update - Equal Remuneration Order Case & 4 Year Modern Award Review
- Demographic and Development Impact Analysis - an ACA Qld commissioned study on the oversupply of ECEC services in Queensland
- Changes to the National Quality Framework
- ACA Wins - Tasmania's early entry age to school, Community Child Care Fund & minimum engagement
- Donations to Super Max & Bryce and Zephyr Education
- Member ONLY benefits
Light refreshments will be provided.
|Start Date||18-09-2017 6:00 pm|
|End Date||18-09-2017 8:00 pm|