Early Edition Summer 2017 magazine
The Early Edition Summer 2017 magazine will be distributed to all ACA Qld members and other stakeholders. Early Edition is also available online.
Advertising with ACA Qld's Early Edition magazine will help you raise your profile by exhibiting your active involvement in our industry. The visibility of your involvement will create brand recognition and create an opportunity to expand your client base.
The target audience for Early Edition spans Queensland early childhood professionals, approved providers, nominated supervisors, academics, administrative and political arms of government, and other key industry stakeholders.
A range of options are available including:
- Inside front cover - from $1,282
- Back cover - from $1,452 SOLD
- Full page - from $1,210
- Half page - from $726
- Quarter page - from $436
More information and advertising specifications can be found in our Media Kit
to download the booking form.
Material deadline is Friday 3 November 2017.
Write for Early Edition
Australian Childcare Alliance Queensland’s (ACA Qld) quarterly publication, Early Edition
, is committed to providing contemporary and informative articles to our readers.
If you are interested in sharing your knowledge and expertise with early childhood education and care professionals, please let us know!
We welcome articles for publication in Early Edition on the basis that your article provides information relevant to the early years and/or supports the improved viability of early childhood education and care services.
- Style: The style and tone of your article should be engaging and informative. Articles should be factual with the target audience kept in mind and NOT self-promotional (advertorial).
- Length: Articles should be approximately 600 words for a single page and approximately 900 words for a double page.
- Images: Your own high-resolution images or images with copyright permission or Creative Commons licenses are welcome.
Do you want to write for Early Edition?
Please submit your article by Friday 3 November 2017 to email@example.com
Please note that all articles are subject to approval by the ACA Qld Management Committee and not all submissions are guaranteed to be published.